Sunday, September 11, 2011

Finished Products! 

I have been a busy bee. I have complete a few items on my craft list. 

I painted the downstairs bathroom window wall and back wall to make it appear less teeny tiny. The orange matches the sunset in the painting. LOVE! 

This is my FAVORITE!!! LOVE it! Our new chalkboard! Christine was in town so she helped paint the wall under the close supervision of Silas (sweet baby). 
I have ordered some chalkboard ink so we can ditch the chalk and it's  dust! 

Goodbye wreath hello initials! Love this for the front door and just in time for Clemson football. 

I think the MTV tag line for this photo would be "this is where the magic happens". The paint matches the bedding perfectly thanks to Chris at Lowes. Megan helped paint this wall (how did I get so lucky in the servant friend department?!) 

This is the Greek word for house meaning family.  When Andy and I got married we prayed that our home would be a safe place, a refuge for all those who enter. If you know us you know once you are here you are family. Forever. 


What is next on the craft to-do list, you ask?!? 

I can not WAIT to have this in my home. Know of anyone who can paint this?! 

Who needs a boring ol knife block?! Not this girl!

 

Both bathrooms have unfinished mirrors. I can't wait to find tile that matches our decor and do this. I am thinking smaller and more color! 

This is a great idea and a great way to decorate and de-clutter! Love it! 

1 comment: