Saturday, September 17, 2011

Fanatic Friday a little late

Well my Fanatic Friday is a day late, oopsie!

I have been intrigued with todays blogger since the moment I heard of her.

Side note: I was introduced to Katie's blog and wisdom in a very unique way. My dear friend, Kristy Marcus and some other women started a non-profit for PTSD through John Mayer's management. They sell wrist bands at his events and have been made part of the Mayer family by his management staff. Part of that has included her meeting Sean Hurley, the amazing bass player for Mayer. Sean made a huge impact on Kristy with his kind nature. Sean's wife, Katie has a blog on parenting and guests blogs as well. As Andy and I were going through some struggles Kristy recommended Katie's blog.

www.practicalkatie.com is a fantastic blog. She is wise. She is kind. She is caring. She speaks truthfully and doesn't hold back. She includes her own learnings. She is humble. She is amazing.

If you are already a mom, pregnant, or like me, taking notes this is the blog you should read!

Enjoy her blog and wisdom. I'm a HUGE fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment