Saturday, September 24, 2011

Busy as a bee 

Well not really. I have been on lock down in my house for the past 9 days recovering from surgery. Until this weekend I have been content watching movies and enjoying lots of naps. I am now in full cabin fever arrest! 
I enjoyed some craft time yesterday. Here is the fruit of my labor! I slept SO good after all my "activity"!! Whoopee 

Spare roll holder in the upstairs bathroom.

Felt flower headband made for a friend. 

A tiny headband for a tiny friend (Ruby) as a special thanks for coming to play with me while I was recovering! Model- baby bear heehee

Fabric flower headband made by Kristy for me. Weeeeee! 

Spare roll holder in the downstairs bathroom! 

Crafts are keeping me sane and still, both are necessities in this recovering process! 

What's next on the craft log? 
I am the new owner of 2 knitting sticks and a big ol roll of gray yarn. My friend Valeri is going to teach me how to knit. Yay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment